Monday, December 1, 2008

4 months!!

Wow! It is hard to believe that I have been working at IMM and living in Spain for 4 months! This means I only have 20 months left! Time flies when you get old and are trying to have fun. Well, I have had fun here. I enjoy the peeps I live and work with. My friends from church are nice. I'm going to be in a Christmas play with the young adults at church....I'm kind of nervous...I hate being in front of people and we haven't even practiced yet (not to mention I am not fluent in Spanish, and I need to memorize lines)!! I was blessed to go to Holland for Thanksgiving weekend to be with family friends. The weekend before my friend Bethany flew down from Ireland! I got to show her around Madrid and we went to Segovia with two other friends of mine. It was a great weekend! I'm tired now. By the way, stay tuned for pics of my weekend with Beth and Holland, I will try to get them up here this week. I have so much to do though: unpack, laundry, clean, decorate for Christmas, get ready for the IMM Christmas party this weekend, work on a family Christmas letter and picture collage, try to plan and book hostels for my Christmas break travels with Christina, finish buying Christmas presents and package them to get ready to send with my friend to mail in the states, etc. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...it was snowing this morning!! It wasn't much and didn't stay, but it was hard to believe snow flakes in Spain! Welcome December!!!

No comments: