Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy...

Wow! It's so hard to believe that today is the 16th of December! Where have the days gone? I'm happy to be in warmer weather right now. I have Minneapolis' weather on my desktop just so I know what I'm missing, and just to give you a feel of the difference in weather, this Saturday shows it we will have a high of 56 degrees and Minneapolis is 11 degrees! And right now it's -10 degrees (although it's in the middle of the night) in MN and 37 here!! It does get chilly when the sun goes down...but not so cold that my nose and boogies freeze up! :)
I am also excited to have a WHITE Christmas, at least, I'm assuming Finland and Sweden are going to have snow! I want to go sledding with the kid's Christina takes care of! 

1 comment:

Christina said...

yeah!! let's hope and pray for snow in Finland, there's none right now in Stockholm, it's about 41 F. warmer than MN for sure! but no snow unfortunately!! i'm excited to see you and have you see my life here :) yeah!!