Thursday, December 11, 2008

Letters are ready...

This week I've been working on getting my newsletters and Christmas cards written, typed and printed. I'm finally done! My hand is sore, I hate writing and I have horrible penmanship! Plus, lately my pointer finger on my right hand has been sore. I think something with the joints..I don't  know. I hope it gets better before too long. I have a lot of traveling coming up, which means lots of pictures to take! I also have Christmas gifts ready to be sent with someone who will be able to fit them into their luggage. I know the load for my family is going for sure with Kerry this Saturday, but I don't know about the packages for my friends. Sorry guys, some may not get sent until the end of December. I hope at least I can have them all sent with Michael by then. If not...we'll see. Shipping things from here is ridiculously expensive (I hear) and would probably take awhile. 

No comments: