Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A fun weekend and leaving on a jet plane!

This past weekend, my friend Bethany who is an MA in Ireland flew down to spend the weekend seeing Spain with me! She got a super cheap flight...lucky! We met a year ago at PFO-our orientation for missions. It was great to see her and show her where I live and take her to Madrid and Segovia! She also got to meet some of my friends here. Pictures will have to wait to be posted because tomorrow I am leaving for the Netherlands to spend Thanksgiving with family! George, Muriel and Alicia Thomassen, family friends from home are missionaries there. I'm excited to see a new country/city because I've only been in the Amsterdam airport. It will be good too hang out and meet the people they work with as well. I'll be super busy when I get back trying to post pictures of my two fun weekends! I'm so blessed to be here. Being in God's will and doing what he wants me to do at IMM is awesome, and getting to travel and experience new places/cultures is a fabulous bonus! Good thing I worked a bunch of jobs and saved money before coming here, so I'm able to do this. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! If you are reading this, you are probably one of my family members or friends, and I'm thankful for  you! Dios le bendiga! Ciao!

No comments: