Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Memories of the past 2 weekends!

Me in the Dam Square.
In the Dam Square, there were sooo many pigeons/birds and as Alicia and I ate our fries, they seriously hovered us. I felt attacked. They would fly up close to our heads...I was freaking out! 

Typical Holland architecture, buildings and city layout.
We took a ferry to a Windmill Park. It was super cold (not freezing like MN, but much colder than Spain), as you can see we tried to stay warm. 
Working it with my cute, new hat in front of the windmills!

LEKKER!! Stroopwafels! Or in English, syrup waffles...so yummy! I ate 2 that day!

Two weekends ago my friend Bethany flew down from Ireland. We took her to Segovia. Below is Moises and Tiffany, my friends here.


Segovia is famous for it's suckling pig, pictured below. Moi ate it for lunch. I tried a bit, it was actually good.

Me and Beth in Plaza Mayor in Madrid.

2 comments:

Christina said...

you work it in the dam square girl! you are too cute! love the hat and jacket :) i never asked where you found them?? i'll see you in just a few weeks!! yeah for more traveling adventures! pray for snow!

Alicia Marie said...

Cute pics... working the camera. I have a similar picture of the bikes and river in Amsterdam when i was there. You look so euro now!