Tuesday, November 4, 2008

God knows...

who the next president of the United States of America is going to be. We do not need to worry if the person we voted for does not make it in. What we need to do is pray for that leader and pray for a unity in America, a unity and strengthening of the church in America. There are still a hours left for the polls being open. I haven't even thoroughly checked on the internet to see what the east coast states are predicated to be blue or red. I care, but just say "Lord, have your will be done in this election!" The only difference we can make is by voting (which I did), by praying for our leaders, and by standing up for what God cares about and what we should also care about. May God bless America (even though we hardly deserve it!) 

1 comment:

Christina said...

Amen sister, means the same now knowing who is in office. I'm glad I am away for a year though!