Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been meaning to...

post these pictures, here they are finally. The first few are of my new winter coat (that I love so much, it's so cute and fits so good!), and my two new pairs of boots, a black and a brown pair. I got them for a pretty decent price too!

It's sunny in Spain!!

Hello!! 
I love my boots and skinny jeans!! 
These guys are: (L to R: alien monster dude from Emily, Gnomie, and another alien monster guy from Emily). I'm supposed to name each one of the monsters to be me and one Em, so I'll say the shorter guy is Emily and the one with 3 eyes is me! They were a part of my birthday package from her! Thanks Em!

1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

Look at you looking a euro in your boots and hot coat!! now you need skinnier jeans, so they won't bunch out.