Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alcalá festival!

This weekend there is some festivities going on in Alcalá. I went last night with some friends. The one thing I absolutely love about Spain and am going to miss so much when I move back to the states is being able to walk around outside, visit parks and plazas and people watch! They are everywhere here and I love them (the parks and plazas--not the people)!
It was a Roman theme...I think it was for the Alcalá holiday called Santos Niños. Anyways...they had a crepe stand...so Orialí and I shared a banana chocolate crepe! Mmmmm.
There was a concert at 10. We stayed for a few songs. I really really like they way they play the Spanish guitar and sing. This video is pretty poor..it's from my phone. I bought this guys CD for 5 euros because I feel like I should have real Spanish music.

No comments: