Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's been....

a month since I last blogged. Wow! Well, those few of you who read this, know what's going on in life. I've been busy---with getting ready to go home for a little bit, then coming back to Spain and having jet lag and falling asleep at the computer. Then I got permission to date someone whom I really like. He treats me well. He's cute. He is unselfish. He is generous with the little he has. He cares about and loves his family. He tells me I'm pretty all the time. He prays a lot. He makes me smile. Okay, I don't think I need to say all the reasons why I like him, so I'll stop at that. Lots of things keep me busy these days. Since I think the only people who keep up with this are Alicia, Christina and maybe my family....why do I blog? I keep ya'll updated through emails and calls and let's not forget facebook. Sometimes I get annoyed with facebook. I feel like we all just want people to comment and compliment us on our lives...however boring or fascinating they are. I admit, I love being able to keep up with friends or not so much friends and see what's happening in their lives. Anyways, it's a love-hate relationship.

2 comments:

Erin said...

hmmm... :) i wonder who that is?? glad you got the permission. :)

how was the wedding? how are your ears??

Alicia Marie said...

If you posted more... people would read it more. :)