Sunday, July 5, 2009

11.05

11 months. 5 days. There are many things I enjoy about living in Spain. It's beautiful scenery, nice weather all year long (except the scorching HOT summer days, but the shade is a good place to be then), some of the food, language, people, close proximity of other cultures/languages/customs, etc. I guess the thing I like about it most is that I know this is where I'm supposed to be at this point in life. I'm happy IMM is in Spain. The northern countries of Europe are too dark, cool and rainy which equals depression. Well, more in the August 1 blog. That may be a big one. Although the people who read this I usually talk to or email on a pretty consistent basis...so maybe I don't even need to blog so much.
In other news: my 2nd nephew is going to grace my family with his presence this week!!

No comments: