Friday, July 31, 2009

1 Year part A.

A year ago today, I was flying on over to España. Can you believe it? Neither can I!
My one year blog will have to be in parts...because there is so much to say and so many pics to show that I just can't do it all in one. Let's start with fun times and highlights in the country of my current residence (not really in any particular order, just however they upload): SPAIN!
I celebrated my 26th birthday in Segovia.
Erin introduced me to cafe y helado (I always say cafe con helado) at good ol' McDonalds! It's usually only 1 euro! I love it!! And I think they use good, Spanish strength coffee, not watery American style. This is one of my favorite things to get when I'm near a McD.
A hike near Los Hueros (the pueblocito I live in) with my friends, Dulcenea-the dog, Denise, Marin and Kerry! It was a great day and so beautiful and reminded me of Colorado!! I'll have to go again when it's not so stinkin' hot outside.
Girls weekend in Chinchon and Aranjuez with Denise and Sephora. Day trips are great in Spain!!! So many places to see, so little time!
My first running of the bulls! I watched...didn't run. This was in the bigger town near mine, called Villabilla. Pomplona isn't the only Spanish city with bull runs...almost every city has one during certain festival times!
more to come.


1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

Cute... can't wait for part b