Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weather....

the last couple of weeks in Madrid have not been too nice. Look for yourself...it's way nicer in MN this week! The dark, rainy days aren't very nice and don't get me outside exercising, but this weekend I think the sun may pop through!

I won't complain too much because in 2 weeks I'll be walking the streets of Venice, Italy! All of the southern europe missionaries have a retreat in Bellaria, Italy. So, me and some co-workers/friends/housemates of mine are flying into Venice and out of Florence! I've always wanted to see Italia...and now I get the chance too! Being away from family and friends is sad at times...but traveling within Europe because it's close and cheaper is great!!!!


I have a photo album from my spring break with my girlfriends here! Enjoy!!

No comments: