Monday, April 6, 2009

A little taste of Andalucia!

Last week I had three good friends (Emily, Angela and Amanda) come over to visit and travel with me in southern Spain (Andalucia). It was such a great week! I am so happy and blessed that they were able to come over for the week. This makes me miss them even more! They were with me on my 8th month of being in Spain. Wow...time has flown by! I took lots of pics, of course, and will upload them to a Picassa web album sometime, but not all of them (sorry Alicia). I recorded some not so high quality video with my phone, but am glad I captured some good moments of life, not just with still images. Here is the story of "Emily and Crystal in the Orange Tree." This takes place in Málaga at Alcazar.
Enjoy!!






More fun pics and videos to come!!

No comments: