Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fly For Good!

www.flyforgood.com
Wow, AFC Travel (who I have used many times for purchasing my plane tickets to go on missions trips and come to Spain) continues to come up with amazing ideas and ways to allow others to serve the world for less cost! Fly for Good is their newest program, which is focused on "Voluntourism," a fast growing industry that ties together being a tourist, but also giving back and getting involved in the community you vacation in! This is so cool! How come I didn't come up with that idea?!
In other news: we have a new president. May God guide President Obama and his administration through this difficult times. And, I made the last step in getting Spanish residency today by going to the police station to get my fingerprints taken. In 40 days or so, I will have my official card! 

1 comment:

Christina said...

That's so very cool about Fly for Good! and very exciting about Spanish residency! yeah!