Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank God for digital!

I celebrated my birthday this past Saturday in Segovia, a city just north of Madrid with Vino and Erin. Two other new friends were supposed to come, but something else got in the way, so they had to bail on us. Anyways, as we all know, I love pictures!! Buying my digital SLR camera was the best purchase I have made...probably ever...well, equal to my Mac! I took about 450 pictures in one day! The reason I was able to take so many was because I had just deleted all the pictures from my memory card. Some of the pics were of textures, doors, windows and different fonts/texts for various stock image collections I'm building up, but still...450 is quite a lot! I'm now going through and deleting ones of course that are duplicates or out of focus or just not good enough to use memory on my hard drive. The point of this blog is: if you don't have a digital camera...get one! 
Photos of Segovia and Toledo to come soon!

1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

Good idea... i will tell Ryan i need to buy a digital slr... Crystal insists.