Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year!

I've been quite busy in the freezing north. I found a background that will take me through various months so I don't have to keep feeling the pressure of updating it. I don't even know if anyone reads this, I guess there are better ways to keep in touch these days, which is fine. Besides looking for jobs and working a lot at Walgreens since I've been home, I haven't had anything to exciting. And now that I finally was offered a full time job that will pay decently (Assistant Manager at Walgreens, somewhere in the S/SW Suburbs of the TC) I can focus on other things. Like....honing my skills (or learning) how to keep up with media stuff. I hope to self teach website creation and maintenance. I have to apartment search. Lots of things. oh, and planning a wedding!! :) Just waiting for USCIS to get off their butts and approve my petition and give Marin a date for an interview! What the heck. Why is it taking so long?! My pobrecito guapo fiance is sad and wants to be with me! That's it for now.

No comments: