Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of 2010.

I haven't been keeping up on my blog recently because I guess I've just been busy and there isn't a whole lot of exciting stuff to blog about. I've just been home, working at Walgreens (again) but this time a new store. My old manager took me back and it's been great because I really need the income and I've worked almost full time hours every week since I've been home. Christmas was great, chillin with the fam and eating yummy food. I really wish Marin could be here though. I think about how great it will be when he is here, experiencing the Roehl Family traditions and getting a taste of MN living. I don't feel settled because I won't be until I get a full time job I want to do for awhile and until I marry Marin, I'll be living with family and not in a place with myself, which is fine because I need to save money by not paying rent until needed. I hope in the next months I'll land a job that is decent pay, something that utilizes my skills/experience/degree and that I at least somewhat enjoy. Is there a job out there for me...we'll see. Saturday starts 2011. Maybe then I'll write about great things that happened in 2010 and great things that are yet to come next year!

No comments: