Monday, June 8, 2009

Mis Amigas

Have I introduced you to Orialí yet? I don't remember. Well, she is my friend who is from an island called the Dominican Republic. She is, or was, a student in Madrid getting her Masters in Communications. Now she is done, except for her "practice or internship" which she is doing at IMM!! I'm so excited and happy that she will be working with us! And, I think she may be moving into the mansion...so I'll have a friend to live with! I've prayed and been praying for some friends in Spain and I know she is an answer to one of those prayers. And now, my Spanish better improve because hopefully we can have Spanish/English classes and what not. :)
Orialí (Dominicana), Séphora (Francia), Cristál (Los Estados Unidos)

2 comments:

The March's said...

Yay! Glad the Lord is blessing you with friends! I wish we could give you big hugs and kisses, but we send them your way anyways!

Christina said...

That's so great! I'm so happy you'll have a friend living in the mansion with you!! it would get lonely without Erin and Vino there....