Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick Hola!

Wow, it's been 3 weeks since I've updated. That's good...it means blogging isn't taking over my life. Although I have taken pictures recently that I have been meaning to post on here, so maybe this weekend I'll get around to it. Or tonight, I tend to stay up late Friday nights. Usually because I know I can sleep in super late (or into earlier afternoon) and I don't feel too guilty about it, like I once did. I know, I'm 26, I shouldn't have to sleep in late, but I LOVE IT! I love being in my bed, more than anywhere else in this mansion I live in. Speaking of the mansion, the pictures I've taken are around the pueblocito (little town) I live in. I want you all to see what I see when I take walks up and down the steep roads around my house. One of the streets,calle Goya, is really really good for the buttox! Until then...please remember to say a prayer for my hearing and ears. The doctor says I have Otosclerosis. :( The ear pain and lack of sound waves operating correctly in my right ear, is very annoying. And surgery (with a 3 month recovery period) does not sound fun, actually is scares me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is not good that it has been 3 weeks. You live in Spain...people need to be caught up...