Sunday, August 31, 2008

Photos of the past couple weeks!

Sorry, these pics are a little out of order. Last weekend, we had a fry fest. In between the grease and to make us feel better, we snacked on veggies!
Funnel cake that I made! It was the last thing we made, and everyone was so full, including me, but I still had a couple bites!

A fried peach (kinda like peach cobbler) and a pancake batter fried oreo! These were the best eats of the night!
Okay, if you go back a couple of posts and read "nunchucks" this is who I'm talking about, and here are two pics. I took a series of about 18 pics, just holding my shutter down with the mode on continuous shooting. I also took video, which I'll try to post sooner than later.

La piscina!! My pool I have been wanting for my terrace since arriving, because it's so darn hot! So, I got this kiddy pool at a store. I love that it's Tweety and Sylvester...for those of you who remember, I was in love with Tweety when I was a youngin'. Well, I wish it was not Looney Tunes,  but that's what they had. Plus it came with a ball and ring thing for kids, but the ring floaty works perfectly for a head rest when I lay in the pool! I also bought the chair, I love it! Plus, a lady from a team that came in the spring to IMM gave us 100 euros to use to for all things on the terrace!
A selection of fried foods from that wonderful evening!




No comments: