Tuesday, July 20, 2010

who wants to lose weight...?

in my first year living in spain, i lost about 10 pounds. i guess from walking (yes, we walk in europe, we don't have the luxury of driving door to door to every place we want to go), eating healthier--fruits and veggies are amazing here and i don't really buy pre packaged and ready to go food. i think last summer helped shed some cause it's soo HOT here and i just don't eat as much when it's HOT. so, i just weighed myself today to see where i am... 57.5 kilos (approx 127 pounds)! that's, if my memory serves well, about 19 pounds smaller than when i left mn for los hueros. i put that exclamation point not for excitement but for shock! i'm actually not too thrilled that i keep losing weight. my pants seriously are not fitting me, i have to wear belts with everything except my shorts that have ties or elastic! i don't have money to buy a new wardrobe! i guess the surgery and not eating for a day then being sick last week and not eating and puking up acid and saliva is the cause of this most recent loss of fat. i hope my muscle isn't going away. my butt doesn't seem smaller, but i guess it is since my pantalones are sagging on me. let's just hope my breasts don't deflate into nothingness. i need what i have to fill out my wedding dress next year!! :)

moral of the story: move to spain if you are in need of shedding some pounds or kilos.

2 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

I don't think Ryan will let me move to spain to lose weight. You are one skinny mini these days!!!

Christina said...

ahahaha! you are hilarious! i was laughing out loud at this!!! hehe! man! i wish i had lost that must since moving to Sweden.. this is my year though!! I like that your butt still remains, that's your trademark!! you DO have to fill out a wedding dress!! aaah! can't wait to see you in your dress next summer!!