Thursday, January 21, 2010

Almost the end of the month blog.

There's only 10 days left of this month. That is crazy. Where do the days go? Well, I know recently since I don't blog as much it doesn't go to blogging and wasting my time because I know not many people read this. A lot of communication seems to happen via fb. And that is where a lot of my time goes...to wasting time looking at peoples pics and seeing what's going on in the lives of those I went to high school and college with. I admit...I feel like I am on it too much, because an hour or 2 goes by before I know it. It's addicting, I say. With 4 new people living in the IMM apartment-mansion, my nights have been filling up with community dinners, girl chatting and showing them the ropes of being an MA with IMM-particularly being a tour guide. It's all good though, I'm happy to have chicas to hang out with and when I need to be an introvert I just go to my room and close the door and hope no one knocks. ;)

1 comment:

Christina said...

i agree with everything you said!! where has the time gone? and fb is addicting!! especially when i have a paper to write, hehehe! so glad you have more people living in the house!! much love xoxoxo