Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for....

so many wonderful blessings in my life! I am not going to take time to name them all because it's late and I need to sleep. But, I'm so thankful for God's mercy, grace and love for us and for me, because we don't deserve it but He is still there for us, forgiving and loving us and wanting a great relationship with him even when we mess up. Family. I think I love my family more than any other family (but I'm biased) and miss playing games with them, and miss playing with my siblings kiddos! I didn't choose my family, but wouldn't want to be a part of any other! Friends. They are the family I choose. (Thanks Em, for that quote you wrote in one of the bridesmaid gifts you gave). Really, I'm very blessed with some of the great friends I have. The ones who have known me since Prims and the ones I've only known since being in Spain. I'm thankful for the convenience of things in America, and do look forward to that day when I get to enjoy it again. I'm grateful, blessed and thankful for always having everything I've ever needed or wanted, really. And I'm thankful for the internet and vonage.

No comments: