Thursday, October 8, 2009

14 month post...a little late

First, this was on Foxnews.com headline today. Yes, the Muslim world is expanding, growing and stretching across many nations, not just the Middle East. We need to continue praying for a Holy Spirit breakthrough in their lives. Also, pray for IMM programs that are and will be broadcast into nations where we are not allowed into physically. God does use media to get His message out, then He is the one to touch their hearts! Amen!
Now, it's been 8 days past my 14 month anniversary here at IMM. Here's some of what I've been a part of this summer and fall! Have I ever posted about things I actually do at work? Maybe not...here it is!

This shot was difficult...a trucking, camera move shot that required me and Kerry and many many tries. This was for the Mark and Peter shoot.

Me with my director, producer, boss man, Christopher Gornold-Smith...in costume for the first time in many years...so I hear. I honestly did not know it was him when he walked onto set! 
Yes, I do audio for some shoots. Even with my near deaf ear. Nice of them to trust me. Look at that cute extra behind me...um,  the one with black hair  :)
I miss Ori!!
Oh yeah....we all have our times of acting at IMM. This was a first for me, in costume anyways. I got the privilege of being an extra market woman for the story of Ruth.
Do I look like a water fountain?

1 comment:

Rob March, Realtor said...

Nice! Not really a water fountain, but a water girl! Nice of Marin to join the crew and do some acting...Glad you post some of your work pics, nice to see what you do!